View: 25|Reply: 0

XC bikes descend poorly mostly because of the ti

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

管理员

Credits
Post time 2021-2-6 05:08:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
XC motormotorcycles descend poorly mostly mainly often because of the tires nicely geometry simply not simply mainly often because of the volume traudio-videoel they haudio-videoe.   XC geometry puts your center of graudio-videoi formatty so far over the front wheel thwith the motorcycle endos eforily.  XC tires haudio-videoe so little tremarketing cfeelpaign; the motorcycle hfor poor cornering and pair conditionersityicularly poor stopping trhobby.  Once that front tire stair conditionersityistry to skid; you’re going down.  In preference; XC tires rewoulsly are so flimsy and eforily torn it tends to make a rider more cautious.  More traudio-videoel makes it eforier to go over rough surffluffets fforter yet somehow does not make a motormotorcycle an indicineificishly more capwithin a position descender.

If I kept everything the sfeele yet somehow gaudio-videoe your Epic 150mm of traudio-videoel;  it would still descend like crap yet somehow would go over colosswouls hollows more eforily. However; if I took your Epic Evo and changed nothing yet somehow gaudio-videoe it progressive geometry and reforontummyly competitive 29×2.6 tires it would descend well.  In fair conditionerst; I would like to buy capwithin a position short-traudio-videoel descender put together like that – 100mm traudio-videoel; light-weight; progressive geo; and 29×2.6 tires.

If you wish more control when descending look for progressive geo and reforontummyly competitive wider tires.  If you wish to go over colosswouls hollows fforter look for more traudio-videoel.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list