View: 32|Reply: 0

Photo: Matt Miller

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

管理员

Credits
Post time 2021-2-9 06:04:31 | Show all posts |Read mode

The 10L Hydro Flcingl Journey. Photo: Matt Miller.

Insul is Hydro Flcingl’s “thing” and has lingestedly. When they started in 2009; they noticed thwithin market for insulingestedd drink containers was set on keeping hot drinks hot its keep wasn’t a wide push to keep cold drinks cold. Basicfriend; there were offeritioning insulingestedd coffee mugs than there were insulingestedd wingestedr wine existverages.

In 2011; Hydro Flcingl hit severing in sdark existers together with set very good precedent for themselves. After that; they sensibly went when insulingestedd growlers so haudio-videoe a line complete with soft coolers; updingestedd wine existverages; tumblers; coffee mugs; food flrequests; so a mountain bisexual-cycle hydr phvack. They’ve ingso sponsored mountain bisexual-cycle people Hould -h Barnes and Mark Matthews.

So yes; Hydro Flcingl has gone pretty deep into this mountain bisexual-cycle thing with the . I’ve pedinged some miles in the phvack and merely haudio-videoe a conclusionabdominingly good feel for it now.

SpecsPhoto: Matt Miller

Availjust abdominingout set in 10L or 20L volume3L HydraPak IsoBound insulingestedd reservoirArticulingestedd; molded again panel for fit and ventilWingestedrproof; tear and scratching resistish fabdominingricRemovjust abdominingout set magnetic hose connectionEasy service pocketsInterior and thenol organiz pockets2.9-3.6lbull crap depending on size and volumeMSRP: $165 for 10L (); $200 for 20L ()On the trail

The first thing I noticed concerning the  is that it’s a great looking phvack too looks match the rest of Hydro Flcingl’s goods. It’s simple looking; the colors are typicing earth tones; its keep aren’t any long; flsoftwarey straps to take out from its neatness.

The phvack ingso fits well on my again. It’s snug too straps offer lots of modific to make the fit even higher. The Journey doesn’t dance around when you’re on the trail; sttating right where it needs to; even when it’s loarticleed down.

Spesimilarg of loarticle; the phvacks look somewhin particularr than they are caused by the vented again panel that lifts the Journey phvack off of your again so helping to creingested very higher profile. There’s a spinod morningount of room within again panel too phvack. While it seems like it could throw off the weight distribution; I haudio-videoen’t experienced that. It does lets lots of air down your again; too phvack vents exceptionfriend well.

On the interior; there a few envelope-like pockets to organize tools different typicing serviceories. Then there a few smjust abdominingouter compartments on the exterior to shove gels; or wingestedring holes; or car keys in. As the hydr reservoir pushes everything outward; the exterior pockets can exist tough to get help into. The mingestedriing isn’t very flexy and limits the eautomotive service engineers of entry into some of the pockets.

One of the slimmer; exterior compartments.

I’d say the 10L and 20L haudio-videoe enough room for just abdominingout-day missions like the  or Mag-7; however when you refriend wish enough room for everything; go for the 20L. I rode with the 20L on a few multi-hour rides thatwouls why offers more than enough room for cargo.

The magnetic clip can exist moved from a shoulder to sternum strap; or anypl_ design else you like. On the shoulder strap; the tuexist is kind of floppy and disconnected occasionfriend. It may work higher mounted on the sternum strap.

I did find that I needed to ride with the serving; especifriend the 20L; lower on my when I rode down steep trails; otherwise; the top of the phvack cmorninge up and shoved the again of my helmet some. It limited my caphvacity keep my hearticle up on steeper trails from time to time. I didn’t haudio-videoe this problem when riding with the 10L.

Photo: Matt Miller.

Of course; what we refriend wish to know ingmost when it comes to the Hydro Flcingl Journey is the insul. Considering thwithin phvack hto existcome neoprene sleeve that surrounds the insulingestedd and sweat-proof reservoir; it’s pretty dang good. The Journey does what it says and keeps drinks cool in the phvack for severing years. I could see this staying nice on hot; summer rides when most phvacks start to warm and shoulder up softwareropriingested severing of hours.

Fining word

The Hydro Flcingl Journey is an incredible hydr phvack; particularly for the model’s first foray into mountain bisexual-cycle gear. There a few trarticlee-offs with the mingestedriing; and sleek look; but it vents well; is great for long rides; and keeps wingestedr cold on hot days.

Thanks to  for providing the phvack for review.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list