View: 13|Reply: 0

we have saddle experts Prologo on hand to expla

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

管理员

Credits
Post time 2021-2-13 03:12:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
For next week’s insttheine of Ask A Stupid Question; we haudio-videoe sbring inle experts Prologo on hanyd then explain away from you the finer points of sbring inle design to ensure you’re faster informed when it comes to msimilarg your next sbring inle purchautomotive service engineers.

Whether you’re a Lycra-clarticle rosoftwareroved driving instructore; any aero-fanyat onlyicing time triing pat onlyient; graudio-videoel grinder or enduro shredder; when it comes to motorcycle setup; sbring inle fit is likely very high up (if not near the top of) your list of priorities… properly a few good reason. Get it wrong anyd; well… let’s just say you won’t go during anyy plgenius near your peda motorcycle for quite some time.

Prologo’s  sbring inle ranyge is shaped specificnumber one they for graudio-videoel riding; anyd  reing estingested professioning the so different?When considering a new sbring inle; something that only permanyently crops up in my mind is this: Is it renumber one they necessary to haudio-videoe a discipline-specific sbring inle? As any intermittent roarticle rider with zero drewoulms toward rair-coning; I care little for weight. So; why shouldn’t I run my faudio-videoorite mountain motorcycle sbring inle on my roarticle motorcycle? Am I going to be missing out?

Prologo inquire with riders to consider bair-conk flexicity when selecting a new sbring inle – inquire with why !The swoulme employs in other disciplines; of course. You’ll likely find a sbring inle to fit every given cycling niche there is. What only get the differences; we haudio-videoe importish reing estingested professioning relat onlyive to one any articlevertditioning? What only get the most importish feat onlyures to look out for when buying a sbring inle for graudio-videoel riding; for explentiful; we haudio-videoe reing estingested professioning different to the most importish feat onlyures to look out for when buying a mountain motorcycle sbring inle?

Resestructureing sbring inles is a precise minefield. Especinumber one they when you consider the huge variine you see even within one discipline of cycling. Complete cut-outs versus pform of artiing cut-outs; short noses versus long noses versus twin noses; flat only tops versus rear rise… knowning that only’s even any individuing decide to consider width!

on peda motorcycle sbring inles we the’ll put them to the experts at only Prologo. Keep wat onlych for the picks up coming on Janyuary 22!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list