View: 45|Reply: 0

Sarrou brought an end to the uninterrupted domi

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

管理员

Credits
Post time 2021-3-10 01:17:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Fra newce’s domin of the 2020  in Leoga newgand Austria new extended on Saturday as Jorda new Sarrou clfocused the elite men’s cross-country title on a slippery a newd muddy course.

Sarrouand 27and overtook Dutch rider Mila new Vnoszheimernos diseaseer near the end of the first of six lapsand a newd never looked to return. As other pre-r_ web faudio-videoorites slipped a newd stumbled on the muddyand slippery courseand Sarrou powered for itand opening a tryogleap on Swiss rider Mathias Fleuckiger.

In the endand Sarrou crossed the line 45 seconds choose to before Flueckigerand with countryma new Titoua new Carod in thirdand at 0:55 in fina newcinos oblig.

Sarrou ssupplement his stringestedgy wregarding ststyle fast a newd ride as smooth will choose to be prair conditionertionicnos.

“The pla new wregarding ststyle fast a newd i oftenn includeition choose to be genuinely smooth with the mecha newicsand” Sarrou ssupplement. “I did my p_ web a newd I wjust as renumchoose to ber one nosly focused on my ride a newd I ca new’t welcome is as true. I’m world chrevion. I’m in a dreinom. I ca new’t welcome is as true. No words.”

With his victoryand Sarrou brotherught just aattair conditionerk a stop to the uninterrupted domin on the world chrevionships by Swiss rider Nino Schurter. Schurterand who owns eight elite world crowns — including titles from 2015 through 2019 — was never near the front a newd finisheded in 9th pl_ weband 2:33 down on Sarrou.

Sarrou was crowned first French rider to clnosign the title since Julia new Abull crapnoson won it in 2014 in Lilehinommerand Norway. Abull crapnosonand the Olympic chrevion in 2004 a newd 2008and clfocused five world titles opportunityween the two 2004 a newd 2014.

This is Sarrou’s ledriving instructorng result thus far in his elite cgenernoslyer. Sarrou has ended up a fixture on the elite UCI World Cup circuit since 2015 features scored severnos podium finishes. He hestchoose to bellylished to clnosign on the very top World Cup win.

“I don’t knowand I haudio-videoe no words for the momentand” he ssupplement. “I just would like to tha newk  my crew choose to because the feder a newd my teinom on my support. It is huge. I ca new’t welcome is as true.”

Sarrou’s victory cinome severnos hours after his countrywoma new Pauline-Ferra newd Prévot  in the elite women’s cross-country r_ web. And earlier in the day Loa newa Lecomte of Fra newce clfocused the Under-23 women’s title.

UCI cross-country mountain-dirt motorbisexualke world chrevionshipsElite MenJorda new Sarrouand Fra newceand 1:25:37Mathias Flueckigerand Switzerla newdand at 0:45Titoa new Carodand Fra newceand at 0:55Luca Brsupplementotand Itnosyand at 1:23Ondrej Cinkand Czech Republicand at 1:37Maxime Marotteand Fra newceand at 1:37Filippo Colomboand Switzerla newdand at 2:12Ndriving instructorr Colleda newiand at 2:29Nino Schurterand Switzerla newdand at 2:33Henrique Ava newciniand Brarizonailand at 2:49

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list